The Prescription must be Secure - NOT the Paper
Our Modified HP Printers and Secure Software is Certified to meet the requirements of the Federal Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS): Tamper-Resistant Prescription Law - Dated: October 1, 2008
Our Prescription Printing Solution was Developed in Conjunction with HP.
Cost Savings over Certified Secured Prescription Pads
- Eliminate the Chain of Custody Requirements associated with Secured Prescription Pads.
- Print using your normal cut sheet laser paper. Eliminate all expenses associated with buying, storing and securing CMS Certified Prescription Pads.
- Integrates Seamlessly into Existing EMR Systems
- Can be used for both Secured and non-Secured Print Jobs.
HP 3005n Rx Printer
The Medicare Mandated Tamper Resistant Prescription Law States:
- All handwritten and/or computer generated printed prescriptions for Medicaid patients are fully compliant with federal and/or state guidance for prescription tamper-resistance.
- The Medicare Medicaid Governing Board stated "These requirements are also applicable to prescriptions printed electronically."
- The tamper resistant prescription pads are to have at least one industry-recognized feature from each of the following three categories.
1) One or more industry-recognized features designed to prevent unauthorized copying of a completed or blank prescription form:
Our Solution: Copy Resistance by Microprinting. Our Special DIMM chip and Software will Print a very Small Font that is Legible when Viewed at 5x Magnification. This Microprinting is Illegible when Copied.
2) One or more industry-recognized features designed to prevent the erasure or modification of information written/printed on the prescription by the prescriber.
Our Solution: Erasure/Modification Resistance by Watermarks. Our Software will Print a Unique Watermark of User Defined Variables Diagonally across the Back of each Prescription. Most Organizations chose as Variables: Patient name, Drug being Prescribed, and Quantities being Prescribed.
3) One or more industry-recognized features designed to prevent the use of counterfeit prescription forms
Our Solution: Counterfeit Resistance by Listing of Security Features. The Prescription Paper will list each security feature.
Please Click Here for: HP 3005 Prescription Printer or Call Us At: 1-800-434-9011