How to Print Configuration Page on a Zebra
140, 140Xi, 140Xill, 140Xilll, 140Xilll+, 142, 143 & R140
- On the control panel, press SETUP/EXIT
- Press the NEXT/SAVE or PREVIOUS keys to scroll till you reach LIST SETUP
- Press the right oval to confirm printing * The 140 XiII does not show DPI
Print Head Installation Guide for Ganson Compatible Zebra 140, 140Xi, 140Xill, 140Xilll, 140Xilll+, 142, 143 & R140 Printhead
The Datamax I Class 4206, 4208 & 4212 Printhead is sensitive to static electricity, which can damage the printhead or reduce its life. Ground yourself by touching some metal, such as printer’s metal base, before touching the printhead. Clean the printhead to remove any salt or oil left from handling prior to operation.
1) Turn power switch off and open media compartment door.
2) Open printhead by moving printhead handle to the “Open Position”.
3) Remove thermal transfer ribbon and label stock from the printer.
4) With one hand support the printhead, remove the printhead from the printhead-mounting bracket by unscrewing the screw.
5) Disconnect the printhead cable. Attach a new printhead into the printhead-mounting bracket by aligning the mounting holes.
6) Reconnect the printhead cable. Load thermal transfer ribbon and label stock.
7) Secure the printhead to the mechanism by tightening the screw.
8) Close and lock the printhead by using the lever or the upper printhead mechanism to the LOCKED position.
NOTE: Normally, mechanical adjustment is not necessary when replacing the printhead. Mounting screws on the mount assembly automatically locate the printhead. However, if the new print head performs poorly, some adjustment may be necessary.
If you have issues or questions installing the Zebra 140, 140Xi, 140Xill, 140Xilll, 140Xilll+, 142, 143 & R140 Printhead, please call us at 1-800-434-9011.
2901 W Clarendon, Phoenix, AZ 85017
1-800-434-9011 or Email Us!