How to tell the DPI on a Zebra 110Xill, 110Xilll, 110Xilll+ & 110Xilll Plus
- Turn Off (O) the printer.
- Press and hold the CANCEL button while turning the power On (I) until the front panel light turns off.
- Printer Configuration label will print.
- The DPI will be the second line.
Print Head Installation Guide for the Ganson Compatible Zebra 110Xill, 110Xi lll, 110Xilll+ & 110Xilll Plus Printhead
The Zebra 110Xill, 110Xi lll, 110Xilll+ & 110Xilll Plus printhead is sensitive to static electricity, which can damage the printhead or reduce its life. Ground yourself by using an antistatic wrist band connected to the printer or by touching some metal on the printer, such as printer’s metal base, before touching the printhead.
4. With one hand supporting the printhead, remove the printhead from the printhead mounting bracket by unscrewing the retention screw in the top center of the mounting bracket.
7. Attach the new printhead onto the printhead mounting bracket by aligning the mounting hole. First align the left side, then the right. Two audible “clicks” or “snaps”; may be heard when the head is properly aligned, one per side.
We offer installation, maintenance and repair of all of the printheads we sell. If you have issues or questions installing the Zebra 110Xill, 110Xilll, 110Xilll+ & 110Xilll Plus printhead, please call us at 1-800-434-9011
2901 W Clarendon, Phoenix, AZ 85017
1-800-434-9011 or Email Us!