Zebra 105SL Configuration Page
How to tell the DPI on a Zebra 105SL
- Turn Off (O) the printer.
- Press and hold the CANCEL button while turning the power On (I) until the front panel light turns off.
- Printer Configuration label will print.
- The DPI will be the second line.
Print Head Installation Guide (Zebra 105SL ™ )
The Zebra 105SL Printhead is sensitive to static electricity, which can damage the printhead or reduce its life. Ground yourself by touching some metal, such as printer’s metal base, before touching the printhead.
1. Clean the printhead to remove any salt or oil left from handling prior to operation.
7. Attach the new printhead onto the printhead mounting bracket by aligning the mounting hole. First align the left side, then the right. Two audible “clicks” or “snaps” may be heard when the head is properly aligned,
NOTE: Normally, mechanical adjustment is not necessary when replacing the printhead. Mounting screws on the mount assembly automatically locate the printhead. However, if the new print head performs poorly, some adjustment may be necessary.
If you have issues or questions installing the Zebra 105SL thermal printhead, please call us at 1-800-434-9011.
2901 W Clarendon, Phoenix, AZ 85017
1-800-434-9011 or Email Us!