Print Head Installation Guide for the Ganson Compatible NCR 7167
Part Number: SDP‐080‐640‐AM81
The NCR printhead is sensitive to static electricity, which can damage the printhead or reduce its life. Ground yourself by touching some metal, such as printer’s metal base, before touching the printhead. Clean the printhead to remove any salt or oil left from handling prior to operation.
1. Turn the printer power OFF
2. Open front hinge of printer and pull both side out as shown in picture to open the cover.
3. Insert flat head screw driver in slot and push it outwards as shown, do same thing on other side.
4. Printhead mechanism will pop out.
5. Remove Black and white both cable attached to printer.
6. Remove the paper cutter.
7. Push the printhead backwards. Be care full about losing springs.
8. Slide the new printhead betwween the slots
NOTE: Normally, mechanical adjustment is not necessary when replacing the printhead. Mounting screws on the mount assembly automatically locate the printhead. However, if the new print head performs poorly, some adjustment may be necessary.
We offer maintenance and repair of all of the printheads we sell. If you have issues or questions installing the NCR 7167 printhead, please call is at 1-800-434-9011.
2901 W Clarendon, Phoenix, AZ 85017
1-800-434-9011 or Email Us!